My Photo
Name:
Location: Metropolitana city, Cibubur-Depok city, Indonesia

Keep Optimize that everything is possible.

Links

Google News | Detik.com | Yahoo!

ShoutBox

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages (smilies)


   
Message Of The DaY :

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

song to kel mama fida


Back when i was a child, be4 life removed all the innoccence...
My father would lift me high and dance with my mother and me and then...
spin me around 'till i feel a sleep, then up the stairs he would carry me..
and i knew for sure i was loved...
if i could get another chance, anothe walk, another dance with him..
I'd play a song that would never, ever end...
how i'd love..love...love..
To dance with my father again...

When I and my mother would disangree...
To get my way..
I would run from her to him. He'd make me laugh just to comfort me
then finally make me do just what my mama said.
Later that night when I was a sleep...
he left a money under my sheet..
never dreamed that he would be GOne from me..
If i could steal one final glance, one final step, one final dance with him...
i'd play a song that would never ever end..
coz i'd love love love..

Sometimes i'd listen outside her door,and i'd hear how my mother cried 4 him..
I pray for her even more than me...
I know i'm praying for much too much. But could you send back the only man she loved...
I know you dont do it usually..
But dear God she's dying, to dance with my father again.
every night i fall a sleep, and this is all i ever dream..

andai saja aku pernah ketemu ma alm.papa...
aku akan lebih bahagia..
tapi sayang...:(



posted by arinia at Wednesday, November 30, 2005

0 Comments :

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger design by AdoeN